Holistic or Integrative Therapies Treat:
Holistic or Integrative Therapies are non-drug, non-surgical, natural and safe. The benefits are safe, effective and unique. Our therapies treat cardiovascular, chronic neurological & gastrointestinal diseases emphasizing the basic underlying causes of dis-ease.
- Chronic infections such as Candida & parasitic infestations using a safe & unique conceptual approach.
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue with an intensive, multidisciplinary approach using natural & safe agents.
- Arthritis, allergies & chronic dermatitis by identifying the underlying cause.
- Manage all types of pain of the body from stress tension pain, injury pain to chronic arthritic pain.
- Gynecologic issues involving menstruation, fertility and menopausal symptoms.
- Optimize conventional cancer treatment with safe & natural methods.
- Immune system, metabolism, and energy, and control weight effectively.
- Find natural ways to detoxify the body, relieve emotional issues like depression & anxiety.
What Does Acupuncture Treat?
According to the World Health Organization, the National Institutes for Health, and clinical experience, Acupuncture is useful in the treatment of:
- Chronic and Acute Pain – Injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, tendonitis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia
- Neurological Disorders – Post-stroke recover, Bell’s Palsy & Trigeminal Neuralgia, movement disorders
- Upper Respiratory Disorders – Asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds and flu.
- Digestive Disorders – Irritable bowel, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, heartburn, food allergies, ulcers
- Urinary and Reproductive Disorders – Cystitis, menstrual cramps, irregular or heavy periods, infertility, menopausal symptoms.
- Immune Function – Recurrent infections, supportive treatment fo cancer and AIDS patients.
- Addictions – Addictions to nicotine, alcohol and drugs.
- Eye and Ear Disorders – Tinnitus, Meniere’s disease.
- Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
What does Chiropractic Treat
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain (Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee)
- Pregnancy Pains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc Herniations
What Does Massage Treat
- Tension headaches
- Tendon and muscle tears
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
- Pregnancy-related back pain and other discomfort
- Myofascial pain
- Sore or overused muscles (prevents and treats)
- Muscle injury (offers rehabilitation)
What Does Herbal Medicine Treat?
- Skin disease, including eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, urticaria
- Gastro-intestinal disorders, including irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation, ulcerative colitis
- Gynaecological conditions, including pre-menstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhoea, endometriosis, infertility
- Hepatitis and HIV: some promising results have been obtained for treatment of Hepatitis C, and supportive treatment may be beneficial in the case of HIV
- Chronic fatigue syndromes, whether with a background of viral infection or in other situations
- Respiratory conditions, including asthma, bronchitis, and chronic coughs, allergic and perennial rhinitis and sinusitis
- Rheumatological conditions (e.g. osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- Urinary conditions including chronic cystitis
- Diabetes, including treatment and prevention
- Psychological problems (depression, anxiety)
What Does Psychotherapy Treat?
- Anxiety disorders
- Borderline personality disorder (BPD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Long-term illnesses
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia and binge eating disorder
- Substance misuse